Zombie on a Chain is a fun and thrilling experience, unlike anything you’ve ever done before. Although this room still requires a savvy brain or two, there is a catch: chained to the wall in the room is a ravenous zombie…and he wants to eat you! Did we mention that his chain extends a little longer every 5 minutes?!!
Don’t worry, our zombie is not the gory blood and guts kind. This is also not a “spooky” experience and the room is fully lit. Admittedly, our zombie does have anger management issues, but he is not the brightest light on the Christmas tree, and you may just find yourself chuckling at his antics.
- Pricing: 1-11 people: $18 each, 12 people: $16 each
- In order to successfully getout you will need to evade the zombie, so this room is not ideal for those with mobility issues
- We recommend participants be 12 years old or older as the experience may be a bit too intense for children
- We recommend blocking out 1-1.5 hours for your adventure
- Please arrive about 10 minutes early
- A waiver is required for insurance purposes…you are evading the undead after all…
- Refunds are not generally available but we are almost always able to reschedule your game with at least an hours notice
- This room requires at least 6 participants. If you do not have 6, we encourage you to book in the hope that another group joins you. If no one else joins then we will happily reschedule your game
- This experience has one room designed to hold up to 12 people MAX
- Groups booking fewer than 12 spots may be paired with other participants
- If you want to reserve an entire room to yourselves, book for 12 people and you’ll enjoy our discounted, full-room pricing